- The PROMESH316 hinged security screen door is constructed using 0.9mm 316 Marine Grade high-tensile stainless-steel wire which is 12.5% thicker than many other security mesh brands currently used in the industry, our range is custom-built to your requirements. Every attention to detail is made so that your security screen fits correctly and provides you peace of mind for many years to come.
- PROMESH316 hinged steel security doors are available as a single or double door (French door) configuration. All doors include three security hinges as standard. These hinges are specifically designed for security doors. The locking mechanism used is called a “triple lock” system. This means that when you lock the door, either with the internal snib or using the key, the door locks at the bottom, centre and top providing maximum security. All PROMESH316 hinged security doors also include a pneumatic door closer with speed adjustment and hold open facility.
- A security door should not only be strong but should also look great too. All PROMESH316 hinged security door installations come with colour matched fittings as standard. We colour match door handles, hinges and closer to make your door stand out from the rest.
- Not only does the PROMESH316 system keep the Burglars out but also keep flies and mosquitoes out with a PROMESH316 hinged security door.
- PROMESH316 hinged security doors are constructed using a unique Retaining Hook System.
What Do PROMESH316 Hinged Security Doors Offer That Simple Fly Doors Do Not?
Australian Standards forbid manufacturers and suppliers from labelling their products as security products unless they adhere to strict testing protocols. Therefore, hinged security doors must be rigorously tested and proven to withstand common break-in scenarios. These requirements are outlined in Australian Standards 5039 (manufacturing), 5040 (installation) and 5041 (testing methods). Such screens have undergone:
- Impact testing where a simulated intruder attempts at bashing the door
- Leverage testing attempts to open the door from its mountings
- Cutting and shearing tests on the door-mesh
PROMESH316 are one of the highest quality security doors Perth has on offer and have been independently tested and PASSED all Australian Standards as required to be classified as a security door. All our PROMESH316 security doors are installed by a Licensed Security Installer who has also been police cleared.
Security Without Spoiling Your View.
PROMESH316 hinged security doors are manufactured using 0.9mm thick woven stainless-steel mesh (316 Marine grade Stainless Steel wire) exclusively made for this Security Product, Visibility through the mesh from the inside looking outside is superb. Compare the differences and you will see that PROMESH316 hinged security doors not only look great but are great value too.
The range includes the following:
Hinged Security Doors, Sliding Security doors, Stacking Security Doors, Pool Regulation Doors, Security Window
Screens, Patio Enclosure Screens and Escape Screens
Promesh is available in the following standard colours — all other colours are available at non-standard pricing.
- Magnolia, White, Doeskin, Brown, Anotec Dark Grey, Black, Silver Lustre (Anodic Natural), Charcoal Lustre (Metallic Lustre)
- Anodised Bronze, Anodised Clear, Cedar and Jarrah wood look colours
Visit our Gallery to see some of our Promesh Installations.